Mammoth Lakes Vacation Rental
Located across from Mammoth Mountain’s Canyon Lodge, 1849 Condos is a beautiful vacation retreat in the High Sierra town of Mammoth Lakes. Surrounded by towering Mammoth peaks, breathtaking Sierra scenery and a captivating town vibe, our Mammoth Lakes vacation rentals offer peaceful mountain living enhanced by residential comfort within steps of exciting outdoor adventure and fantastic alpine skiing.
Mammoth Mountain Condos at Canyon Lodge
After a day on the slopes and trails, guests can enjoy lounging at our heated outdoor swimming pool, soaking in one of our three steaming hot tubs or sharing stories around the summer fire pit under the starry moonlit sky. Hang out in our playful recreation area with a lounge, large flat-screen TV, complimentary WiFi, barbecue pit(summer), and ping-pong table. Maybe rent a movie from the DVD Library in the lobby and enjoy a cozy night in your Mammoth Lakes vacation rental in the mountains.
1849 condos Services & Amenities:
- Front Desk Assistance: Winter-8am to 8pm / Summer-9am to 7pm
- 24 hr on site emergency assistance
- Complimentary wireless internet in all rooms, as well as rec area and lobby
- DVD rental library at front desk ($3.00)
- Meeting Room/Lounge with Kitchen, Flat screen, & tables/chairs for 40 people (First come first serve by reservation)
- Ping pong and foosball tables
- Limited Underground Parking (Phase 1 guests only)
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool (Open Summer & Winter, weather pending)
- 3 Hot Tubs (1 indoor, 2 outdoor)
- Dry Sauna
- Complimentary Local Newspaper – Mammoth Times/The Sheet
- Complimentary Hot Drinks in Lobby(Winter only)
- Laundry Facilities with Complimentary Detergent
- Large Charcoal BBQ (Summer)
- Brochure Rack with info regarding local events & activities
- On site ski/board valet and rental service w/ overnight tunes and waxes. (limited hours w/ Black Tie) 760-934-7009
Mammoth Lakes Rentals History
Named after the year of the California Gold Rush, 1849 Condos at Mammoth’s Canyon Lodge features private condo residence rentals. Like its name, 1849 Condos is rooted in Eastern Sierra history. Dave McCoy, founder of Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, called 1849 Condos “home” for over 10 years. Dave McCoy’s third oldest child, Dennis “Pancho” McCoy, who developed phase 1 of the property, was a ski racer in the Men’s Downhill at the 1968 Winter Olympics in Grenoble, France.